Game Overview: 7th Legion
Centuries of reckless consumption and overpopulation had brought the Earth’s ecosystem to the brink of collapse. In desperation, governments of the world developed an interstellar Evacuation Program granting exit passes only to the most privileged segments of society. The poor and common were left behind to perish. Now centuries later, the “Chosen” have decided to return to Earth and assume control. But there’s a catch – the 7th Legion is waiting with a powerful and fiery “welcome home” BBQ planned in their honor.
- Endless strategic choices and timed sub-missions in a futuristic war-torn world
- Play either the 7th Legion or the Chosen in over 35 feverish finger-blistering combat missions.
- Over 50 Battle Cards and 20 power-ups instantly turn the tide of battle.
- Progressive technology levels reveal advanced buildings, units and weapons.
- Ruthless mercenaries get smarter as they collect mutilated bodies for cold hard cash.
September 30th, 1997
Epic MegaGames, Vision Software