Game Overview: Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
Our favorite Bobcat is making a triumphant return 20 years after virtually disappearing from the world stage (N64/PS1). Yes, that’s right, Bubsy is back and starring in an all new adventure, Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back! Yep, those no-good, yarn stealing always annoying intergalactic trolls, the Woolies, are up to their no-good ways once again! They’ve stolen Bubsy’s most prized possession, the Golden Fleece. Now Bubsy is on a one Bobcat mission taking on Woolies, Bumble Bees, Sharks, and UFO’s to collect an insane amount of yarnballs and bring his Holy Grail of Wool home.
2D, or not 2D? Bubsy thinks 3D is so 1998 that he’s going back to the 2D well with a huge assist with his good friends at Black Forest for 14 rip roaring levels of side scrolling action. Watch Bubsy glide like a bat, jump like a jack rabbit, bounce like a red rubber ball and run…run Bubsy run. This is the Bubsy adventure you were born to play.
- 2.5D Platformer with beautiful 3D models and stunning levels and backgrounds
- Multitude of character animations and expressions that brings the iconic Bubsy to life as never before
- Jump, glide, and pounce through 14 levels of thrill, excitement and yarn!
- Local and global leaderboards – compete for high scores with your friends and the world!
- Unlock treasures, powers, and extra lives to create all time high scores
Black Forest Games
Action, Adventure, Platformer
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo@2.8GHz / AMD Athlon II X2@2.8GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI X1800 XT or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card and the latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)