Game Overview: Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
The year is 2104. Mars has been colonized and has decided it’s time for independence from Earth. Tensions rise until finally war is declared between the two factions. After weeks of fierce battles and heavy losses – just as humanity is in its weakest and most divided state – a cunning alien force emerges from the depths of space and threatens to take over the solar system.
The two sides must now band together, forming the Legions of Iron to fight this new enemy force. From the makers of the award-winning Imperium Galactica 1 and 2 games, discover a powerful space-opera like RTS game.
Can you stand up to the challenge?
- Epic real-time space battles waged with waves of fighters and massive battleships
- Stories and random events keep you busy as you climb the ranks
- Research and development of technology will either help you be successful or be your demise. Do you specialize or diversify… choose wisely.
- Prepare to test your cunning, strategic skills… collect resources, harvest, manage your inventory and your budgets carefully because your enemies will come at you with a godlike force.
May 1, 2002
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows DirectSound compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard. Local multiplayer only. There are no servers.