Game Overview: Paws and Claws: Pet School
Experience the fun and excitement of being a real Pet Trainer! Choose from 6 of your favorite animals including dogs, horses, cats, mice, rabbits & parrots! Build the country’s best Pet School by giving your pets plenty of healthy food, exercise and love as you train them!
Teach parrots to speak and sing for a street performing act in the park. Train rabbits and mice to jump and run on a wheel for an upcoming competition. Coach cats to complete an obstacle course for a feature roll in a comedy film. Challenge dogs to jump over obstacles for stunts in an action movie. Guide your horses through an equestrian course to win the blue ribbon!
- Way To Go! You are the proud owner of your very own Pet School. Care for, love and train your best friends to be amazing animals that have amazing jobs!
- Become the Best Pet Trainer in Town! Choose from 6 different kinds of animals to train for amazing stunts, tricks and jobs.
- Design your own Pet School! Choose your buildings and create great training arenas for all of your animal friends.
- Customize your character & go shopping! Choose to be a boy or a girl, then select from 1,000+ cool outfits combinations.
- Care for your animals! Feed, exercise and clean their kennels and stables to keep them healthy and happy!
- Teach your animal friends up to 14 unique tricks and reward them with treats or they may not respond to commands!
- Attend the Academy to improve your training abilities, grow your school and earn the trust of pet owners.
December 15, 2006
dtp – young entertainment Gmbh & Co. KG
Casual, Family, Simulation
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X compatible video card, GeForce 3 (or equivalent) with 64 MB VRAM. Note: the title does not support GeForce mx based video cards
- Display Monitor with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Hard Drive: 600 MB hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card