Game Overview: Redline
Join the Company!
It’s 2066 and the world is a different place. While the privileged insiders live in fertile domed cities, the rest of us fight for survival in the wastelands. Rival gangs battle for supremacy, turf control and valuable resources. In order for a young man to succeed he must make the right choices about his future. That’s why you want to join the Company.
It’s on you, rookie. We think you’ve got the skills, but do you have the guts to go up against the worst maniacs from the lepers, the templars, and the red sixers gangs? We’ll give you a piece, a rig, and let you try and prove yourself. No guarantees, but if you pull this off you might have what it takes to be one of us….
- Vehicular and on-foot combat – in and out of cars ANYTIME during gameplay
- Earth-shaking explosions and special effects
- 12 deep missions featuring stealth, assassinations, hostage rescues and sabotage
- Massively destructible worlds
- Car-jack enemy vehicles
- Optimized for leading 3D cards and Direct 3D.
- Includes Soundtrack in both FLAC and MP3 formats.
March 31st, 1999
Action, First Person Shooter
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX compatible graphics (This product may not function with Intel HD Graphics Chips)
- Hard Drive: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound