Game Overview: A Rose in the Twilight / htol#NiQ: The Firefly Diary Digital Limited Edition
Grab A Rose in the Twilight and htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary Digital Limited Edition bundle! Includes:
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diarygame
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly DiaryDigital Art Book
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly DiaryDigital Soundtrack
- A Rose in the Twilightgame
- A Rose in the TwilightDigital Art Book
- A Rose in the TwilightDigital Soundtrack
A Rose in the Twilight
In A Rose in the Twilight, use Rose’s power to absorb blood and transfer it to static objects. By doing so, colorless objects become red and regain the essence of time. You will also need to make use of the giant’s super strength by lifting and throwing objects to clear your path.
Every stage is a puzzle waiting to be pieced together. The further you get, the harder it becomes, but the greater the risk, the bigger the reward. Discover how to solve each stage as you delve deeper into the story’s grim origins.
- Color & Time – Without color and time, the player cannot progress, but with Rose’s power you can take advantage of both these key elements.
- Blood Memories – Splatters of blood are waiting to be found all throughout the castle, and each one contains a gruesome death.
- Visual Storytelling – Collect Blood Memories to unlock the past by watching a series of vignettes pieced together by each victim’s death.
- Live, Die, Repeat – Utilize both Rose’s and the giant’s power to solve each stage, but if death happens to cut your journey short, be careful not to make the same mistake twice.
htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
At the bottom of an old ruin, a young girl named Mion awakens with no memory of how she arrived at this dreadful place. Guided by two fireflies, Mion must solve puzzles, outwit monsters, and avoid traps to escape the darkness!
In htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, you will guide Mion’s escape from her dark confines by controlling two fireflies—Lumen and Umbra. Direct Mion’s movements as Lumen, and destroy obstacles as the shadowy Umbra. Untold mysteries await as you guide Mion to the surface, overcoming traps and puzzles along the way. But be warned—the shadows are never far, and they’re always hungry…
Apr 11, 2017
Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.
©2016-2017 Nippon Ichi Software, Inc. ©2017 NIS America, Inc. All rights reserved.