Game Overview: Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville
Buckle up. You’re going for a ride. Race at speeds over 140 MPH on dirt, on the proving grounds for today’s top professional drivers. Shoulder to shoulder sprint car racing makes for spectacular crashes, and white-knuckle driving. Start out as a small town star and work your way up through the ranks to become a national legend.
- Race as Tony Stewart’s #20 Winged Sprint Car.
- Compete on over 20 tracks including Eldora, Dodge City, Williams Grove and world-famous Knoxville Raceway.
- Push your driving abilities to the limit behind the wheel of Midgets, Open-wheeled Modifieds and Winged Sprint Cars.
- Are you the best? Compare your fastest times against racers from around the world in Time Trial mode.
- You’re a racing team owner, hiring drivers, signing sponsors, and buying, tuning and improving cars in the extensive Career mode.
- Sprint to unlock 6 never-before-raced vehicles like dune buggies, golf carts and pickup trucks!
July 29th, 2008
Minimum system requirements
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 933 MHz or compatible
- Graphics: DirectX compatible video card
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 700 MB free hard disk space