Game Overview: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls
A collaboration project between ASCII Media Works’ Dengeki Bunko and SEGA, the Sega Hard Girls are made up of various Sega consoles, including the Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, and Mega Drive! These anthropomorphized consoles are girls with an array of personalities and spunk, and this time they are teaming up with Neptune and IF for an all-new adventure!
1. Introducing to the series, Hatsumi Sega, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Game Gear, and Mega Drive!
2. Give the team special stats and skills unique to their class using Class Change!
3. Maneuver through treacherous dungeon terrain by jumping, dashing, climbing or crawling!
4. Grab the Rainbow Gem in battle to unleash Fever Time! This reduces enemy turns during battle, enables transformations, and boosts stats by 10%!
June 12, 2017
Compile Heart, Idea Factory
Idea Factory International
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 or better graphics card with 1 GB RAM and support for v4 shaders
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 10.x compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Caution: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5xxx, 1GB VRAM 5000 series, AMD processor may not work properly with this game.